|"Welcome to Bikini Bottom!"|
Series title card used Season 1-present.
|Writers|| Shamm2001 (December 27, 2014 - present)|
Ghastlyop (December 29, 2014 - present)
BagelBoxd (December 31, 2014 - present)
UnicornSpirit (January 1, 2015-present)
|Animators||Shamm2001 (title cards, gallery photos)|
|Starring|| Seth Hamm|
|Production Company||Shamm Entertainment|
|Episodes|| 26 (released)|
Seth Hamm is a adolescent human boy who, with his younger brother, travel through a wormhole after coming across it in their woods and warp into SpongeBob's universe. Their they meet SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star who help them to be able to breathe by putting oxygen suits on them and will soon become their best friends.
- Seth Hamm - an adolescent human boy who works as a waiter at the Krusty Krab.
- Caleb Hamm - a 12-year-old human boy who is the younger brother of Seth Hamm.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - a very friendly, funny, and happy-go-lucky sea sponge who loves jellyfishing and works at the Krusty Krab as a fry cook.
- Patrick Star - a dim-witted, pink starfish and the best friend of SpongeBob, Caleb and Seth. He is somewhat foolish and silly, but is usually loyal to his friends.
- Squidward Tentacles - a smart, artistic and somewhat sociopathic octopus who hates SpongeBob and Patrick due to their childlike behavior. He somewhat likes Seth and Caleb as a friend. He works as a cashier at the Krusty Krab.
- Mr. Krabs - a selfish and greedy crab who is addicted to money and owns the Krusty Krab.
- Gary the Snail - a snail who is SpongeBob's pet, he usually only says 'meow' but in the original series, he once barked for the holiday spirit of Opposite Day. He is considered a sea cat.
- Mrs. Puff - a pufferfish and SpongeBob and Seth's boating teacher. She is eager to get SpongeBob out of her class, however she doesn't treat Seth the same way despite the fact that he is best friends with SpongeBob, a co-worker of him, and lived with him for 5 episodes other than being his classmate.
- Plankton - a copepod who is Mr. Krab's arch-rival and former best friend who constantly tries to steal a Krabby Patty to scan its ingredients or stealing the Secret Formula itself to put the Krusty Krab out of business and make the Chum Bucket a famous eating establishment.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - two very old, retired superheros unrealistically old (Barnacle Boy is 108 and Mermaid Man is likely a supercentanarian) who are adored by SpongeBob and Patrick despite the fact that they are now very old and really can't do very much anymore.
In April of 2039, Nickelodeon ordered another 26 episodes for a new season due to the popularity of the series. It was very popular among children between the ages of 7 and 14 and was viewed in over 2 million homes.